Happy August! Here’s your Lomond Association August newsletter.
Just click here: https://sway.office.com/IsUwQyJk8qDIcGt9?ref=Link
In this issue:
- Movie Night! Friday August 16, activities at 6:30, family movie at dusk. Free!
- Pop-Up Game Day. Saturday August 3, 2-4:30 in the park at Avalon and Kenyon. Family games and snacks!
- Ice Cream Social photos
- Fall Plan Sharing, September 9, 11-12:30
- Composting at the Nature Center and more
After last year’s success, we’re partnering with Sussex again for a community-wide Neighborhood Garage Sale on Saturday, June 1 from 9 til noon.
Each participating house will be marked with a balloon and identified on a map that will be passed out the day of the sale and promoted in advance on social media (Facebook, garage sale websites, etc.)
Sign up here.
Anyone is welcome to have a sale, but to be included in the promoted event, you must be a current member of the Lomond or Sussex Association. You can join right now online!
Happy February, Lomond! Here’s your February newsletter. In this issue:
• Lomond Game Night and Glassmaking Party Photos
• New City Service for Seniors
• Free smoke detectors from SHFD
• Join The Big Read in Shaker
• Winteractive, #ShakerPlays, Cub Scout Pack 1, and more
Just click the link!
Make a beautiful glass piece just in time for Valentine’s Day! Artisans at Larchmere Fire Works glassmaking gallery take you through it step by step.
Make a suncatcher or necklace pendant glass fusing, $20 (reg $25).
Make a glassblown bird $30 (reg $40).
Or do both projects for $50. 24 people limit, kid friendly.
PLEASE NOTE: You must schedule and pre-pay BY PHONE for at least one project before the day of the event: Call Fire Works at 216-246-4716. Sorry, no walk-ins, no exceptions. Fireworks is at 12406 Larchmere Blvd.